Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Time to get Serious: It's Fall

Living anywhere during the fall and spring seasons I know one thing to be true. Allergies.  I love the fall the cooler air, falling leaves, Halloween, and so much more. However my nose also seems to try to run off my face every fall. One of the things I miss dearly about Ogden is watching the leaves change color and fall from the trees. Saint George doesn’t quite get the concept of fall. The temperatures are still warm and the red rocks do not offer an environment where many trees can grow. However there are a few trees around campus that have begun the transformation process. I have been able to take many walks around campus this past week. Honestly the walks have been calming, just me, my music, and note book. No thoughts of homework or other stresses. Professor Werde provide an answer which brought the dead bird case to a close. I was informed that birds fly into the windows of the Holland building because they cannot differentiate the real sky from that of the reflection of the sky in the windows. Sad, but it makes a lot of sense. I have also noticed the litter problem is also down. It is nice to see people taking care of the campus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment