Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Day Quil is Great

Living on campus I know one thing to be true, if my roommate gets sick I am going to get sick. The close and confined living quarters has one huge disadvantage there is nowhere to escape, so lo and behold I am sick. If my post is all over I blame the cold medicine. Because of my state, I have not taken my nightly walks for a few days; therefore, most of my observation comes from walking to and from class and the CafĂ©.  Last week I observed four dead birds on campus, and although I have not seen anymore, but this might be due to me not getting out much because I am sick. However, I still want to get to the bottom of that mystery. Thus far I have only done a simple internet search to see if there have been any similar cases around the state. I found there have been no reported cases of bird deaths, nor a new illness affecting the birds. I am still at square one. If you have any clues where I can go from here I would love to know.  One thing I have observed on campus this week is an increase in litter. Okay, guys, pick up after yourself. There are many trashcans on campus pick one. That is where I am going to leave this post. Be good to the earth pick up your trash.  Thank you all for reading, and now there is a nap calling my name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment